Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm liking the feeling!

Ok, let's just say that over the last several months I've had to "adjust" my wardrobe because the clothes that I was wearing in early 2014 when I was at my lowest weight were no longer an option.  However, I had given away all of my clothes that I had been wearing at my heaviest and part of the way down.

I am starting to get back into some of the clothes that I couldn't wear a couple of months ago.  I LOVE that the things I had been wearing have gotten too loose and now I can put those away and start re-introducing some other things back into my current wardrobe.

I remember loving this feeling the last time - it's still a great feeling!  I look forward to when I can actually wear all of my "skinny" clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment