Thursday, February 4, 2016

At home or away?

Do you have more of a problem sticking to whatever program you're on when you're at home or when you're away?

For ME, I'm fine when I'm home because I have a routine.  As a rule, I don't eat dinner because I'm lucky enough not to be hungry at night.  (I know - you're all jealous!)  So I come home from work, take a shower and then read or watch a "quality" rerun like Happy Days or Golden Girls until I go to sleep.

When I'm away, my whole schedule changes.  I become hungry at times when I'm generally NOT hungry!  And, of course, I don't always make the right choices.  I was away last weekend and I was definitely not the ideal dieter, but I was right back on when I returned.  I'm also going to be away THIS weekend, so I face another challenge..

I may not get to post a weight update tomorrow until later in the day, but there will be one at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment