Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Lead me not to temptation..........

I normally try to stay away from places that will trigger me to potentially do bad things, so I don't go to places like Dylan's Candy store, etc.

The other morning, I had to get coffee on my way to work and the closest place was Dunkin' Donuts.  For the record, I'm one of the few people who don't love their coffee (nor do I like Starbucks!), but it was freezing and I just wanted to go to the closest place.

Well, I led myself to temptation!  While waiting for them to make my coffee, I found myself staring at 3 unbelievable looking donuts - one filled with brownie batter, one filled with cookie dough and something called "fudge croissant donut".  Well, that's a LOT of temptation.

I kept saying to myself "look away!", but it seemed like it took 3 hours for them to make a cup of coffee!  I did manage to get out of there with ONLY my coffee, but I'm glad they didn't have "free samples" on the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment