Friday, January 8, 2016

Let's try this again!

People always say you shouldn't call losing weight a "diet" - it should be a "lifestyle change".  Well, that's true, until shit happens!  And this year a lot of shit happened which caused my lifestyle change to fall by the wayside!

I'm a stress eater and because of stress, I ate!  And I ate bad things.  And those things seemed to attach themselves to my body.  But now it's time to get rid of them.

I started back on my diet/lifestyle change yesterday.  I really don't want to set a goal right now because that is almost admitting how much weight I have gained back.  And while I don't have a goal as big as my last goal of 100 pounds, it's a goal that's bigger than just a pound or 2.

And blogging for me is way to feel accountable - to myself.

As I did the last time, I will post my weekly weight loss on Fridays starting next week.

Here's to healthy habits for 2016!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is....been there done it...lost 100 pounds and gained 60 back while in that toxic relationship...Now down to 143 (OVERWHELMING STRESS) not able to eat....I have 8 more to go....but I'm okay to stay here.....I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT....and how proud you were that you did it.....I'll be following so impress me yet again!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete