Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Powerball dilemma

The Powerball jackpot is $1.5 billion for tonight.  I am sure that all of you who bought a ticket have been back and forth to Fantasyland countless times over the last several days thinking "what if?"

Why is it that all of MY visits to Fantasyland have included eating and drinking things that will not look so good on the ass that I am trying to get rid of!  Of course, all of those things will have been brought to me while lounging poolside on my new private island! 

The point is, it's very hard to change the thought process you've had your whole life.  Good times and bad food things seem to go hand in hand. 

I guess it's all about doing things in moderation.  But I will worry about the moderation AFTER I win!  Good luck everyone!

And come back on Friday for this week's weight loss total!

No comments:

Post a Comment