Friday, January 22, 2016

TGIF

I don't know about the rest of you, but for a "short" work week, it seemed to be very long and I am SO glad it's Friday!

And if it's Friday, that means there was a weigh in this morning.  I've lost another 2 pounds this week, bringing the total to 12. 

I was a LITTLE disappointed that it wasn't more this week, since my first few weeks are usually the biggest, but I am happy with ANY loss.  And then I start playing the math game - if you lose 2 pounds a week for 10 weeks it's 20 pounds and if you do it for 20 weeks, it's 40 pounds. 

So for now, I am going with the "multiplication theory of weight loss" in my head and that makes me happy.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to reading about your journey. I have been on a gluten free, dairy free diet since early November. I feel great and have shed a few pounds. I have not substituted my carbs for gluten free ones just eating lots of fruit and veggies. I must have inadvertently cut out my sugar thus losing weight. I am also never hungry. But in the words of my son, my stomach must be so disgusted with my choice of foods in the last 3 months it has given up and chooses to not be hungry - lol. I feel much lighter and never have that full feeling.

    ReplyDelete